We are changing the way our kids grow into the sport!
Introduce your toddler to the beautiful game! Our Tiny Titans Youth Soccer Development Program boasts the best in sport engagement focusing on physical literacy, teamwork, mastery of fundamental skills, balance control and most importantly, fun for both player and parent - this program will prepare any young athlete for future success!
- This program is designed for children that are 3-4 years old (born in 2013 or 2014).
- A parent or legal guardian must participate every session with their Titan. Only those individuals older than 18 years of age are permitted to function as the caregiver (please, no siblings).
- To make kids more comfortable with a soccer ball.
- To begin the development of fundamental skills in a fun-based environment.
- To have them improve their fine motor skills.
- To introduce them to fun scrimmages and games.
- To have them gain some level of independence.
TINY TITANS SUMMER PROGRAMMING:
All Tiny Titans Programs last 45 minutes and begin in May at Ancaster High School.
Cost: $165 ($185 after February 14, 2017)
The sessions will run every Tuesday evening. All sessions have limited enrollment and are for children ages 3 or 4 years of age. Your registration fee contains a full soccer uniform, which includes a soccer shirt, shorts, socks and a soccer ball.
Samantha Morrallee, Youth Program Coordinator & Head Coach
Phone: (905) 304-1491